I’m a freelance science writer, mostly covering psychology, neuroscience and health. I have a B.A. in neuroscience and an M.A. in science journalism, both from USC.
My work has appeared in the Washington Post, the Desert Sun, the APA Monitor and other outlets.
I also write press releases, marketing copy and medical content for a variety of audiences. My clients include universities, major medical centers and more.
- Master’s degree in science journalism from USC
- Research experience in neuroscience
- 5 years of experience in university communications
- Expertise in the health and fitness industries
- Winner of an Online Journalism Award for student work and an EXCEL Award for excellence in association media
See what readers are saying about my work.